So far I've just come close.... but no cigar. Plus when you are living in a house, that is full of other peoples furniture that you can't get rid of...you either work with whatcha got, or ...you work with whatcha got.
And its been comfortable if not.......cutee....in any sense of that word....

There is really only so much you can do with a red couch set, a green couch etc.etc.. I covered most of the furniture with blankets and such. (Don't you love the polk-a-dots blanket?)
So we dealt, and did what we could; but I am looking forward to moving into a (mostly)empty (xcept for the 10 mattresses stacked around) place, and filling it with NICE furniture and lots of CLOSETS! Wheeeee! The extra storage in and of its self
For now I'm focusing on the living room, and kitchen since those too have much to be desired in the decor' arena.
Living Room
Colors: Aah. This is the hardest thing for me to come up with, and stick with. For now I've pretty much decided on Brown, Burgundy and Cream, or Green......we'll see.Couches
Though I'm not a big futon fan, I do love this one...from Wal-Mart no less! I am a little skeptical of he quality, but it is a great price.
Coffee Tables
Extra:
I'm so excited! The only problem I can see here....where to get to get some extra money...
Anyone what a desk, chair, and a set of coffee tables? I'll give you a GREAT (for me) price!?! :-))
No wonder people get credit cards.
...and no wonder they get into debt so quickly...





No comments:
Post a Comment