2.24.2010

Daily Thoughts

The random ramblings of me in 140 characters.....
  • 18:53 @c_for_chaos how can you say that!?! lol. #
  • 18:55 Thinking about purchasing a car seat for the dachshunds any suggestions? #
  • 19:03 Worked on the doxies not barking @ knocking sounds. Was surprised how quick Bubbles 9yo realized I wanted her to be quiet. #
  • 19:04 Normally shes the "Why can't you just give me the treat, instead of making me do stuff" dog. While @TexasthteDoxie is my whatchawantmom dog #
  • 20:00 Aaah check out these very cute camera straps! sheyb.bigcartel.com/ #
  • 14:01 Guy attempts to come in a library with just a jump rope around his dog's neck. Are you really going to claim he's a service dog? Really?? #
  • 14:06 @smartdogu Yeah, I've had to use purse or bags straps before, but will normally keep extra leashes in the car. :)) But always had a vest #
  • < em>15:07 Surprise, surprise! Jump rope Service Dog was a fake. "I'm training him for my depression" *sigh* #
  • 15:09 Oh and yes I do know there are people, who self train their service dogs. So yeah. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: