Thankfully our side of town, didn't see the 8-10 inches our beloved weather peeps predicted. No power outages, but neither were we traveling the town.
So the dogs and I played in the snow, than cleaned the house, did home work, read a book, played in the snow some more....my house is so quiet with out my bouncy golden girl. I sent her to her new home on Thursday, and the house just hasn't been the same since. She was a full fledged "teenager" and really was a lot of work, on top of school..but I'm actually missing the work she was. Truthfully this week has been one big disappointment after another. But I'm working to turn these lemons into lemonade. Who knows what next week will bring.
So I used those lemons and bought.... :)


..ok and I also bought a new scarf, another purse, two new cell phone covers...a book..or 5....and probably purchases another camera tomorrow. (HeY! ITs a GrEaT deal!)My family has been complaining about my coat selection, I have two wool double breasted coats, that have been...shall we say, well loved. Or at least they look as if they do. Once these coats get lint on them its almost impossible to get it out of them! Unless there is some special tip that I haven't found just yet. (Lint rollers do not work) So I dropped by JC Penny's Thursday before work, and found this super cute coat for $30 and I came across this cute pink and black polk-a-dot slippers as well.
Its called Therapy.
And also another reason marriage is not in my immediate future.
Share my money!?? Yeah Right!
LOL.
2 comments:
Oh, my gosh! You are too cute! Haha, I love, love, love the coat!
And I swear that when I saw your dogs on your sidebar, I thought it was a picture of my dog. I have an adorable mini-daschund that is my life. And he also thinks he's my boyfriend. ;)
Yes those guys are my life too..but I'm hoping having a BF is not as much work as having Texas is LOL he's for all events and purposes people aggressive/reactive,but I love the crazy dog!
Post a Comment