WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
Ok so I thought Monday was bad, but today has been a doozy, I won't go into all the boring details, but I was at one of the campus's for at least 5 hours. But is finished, I am taking on a 12 credit hour load this semester, which is four classes. I'm hoping that FA will only require 9 credits and I can drop one class. And that will even out my work schedule.
My Math classes and Public Speaking were transferable, so don't have to take those again.
And because I did very poorly in English I had to take the placement test for that, I did great on the reading, but my Writing was two points away from being passable. GRRR!
So I have to take a Writing/English Course, and for some reason I can't even start any other classes in my major until I get that completed, so we kind of had to browse around and FIND something for me to do. Though I am proud that I stuck to my guns, and didn't get a class before 9AM (my sister had classes at 7:30AM last semester..KArAZy! I can't even eat that early much less THINK!?) So heres what I got.
Spring 2010
- MWF - Developmental Writing [9:40AM - 10:35AM] what is up with these times??
- MW - Introduction to Photography [10:45AM - 12:05PM] Just going from one class to another
- Tuesday - General Sociology - [12:25pm - 1:45pm] Hoping to drop this class cause this just messes up the schedule.
- Online - Introduction to Theatre
I have spoken via voice-mail, with the Disabilities Person at PSTCC, and doesn't look like their will be a problem with the puppies coming with me. Least I'm taking him bright and early Friday and they beststa not say anything!!! :)
1 comment:
Yay on getting your schedule figured out! I used to take those dreading 7:30 classes, but it wasn't really all that bad. I'd go to class MWF from 7:30am-12:30pm and then have the rest of my time to do whatever. Although that often meant taking a nap-ha!
Post a Comment