We're headed to Alabama to ring in the new year with family and friends, at our church's annual New Year's Meeting.
I'm excited...yes..but at the same time, I really really really dislike traveling, packing, leaving my home for a place..mostly unknown. Leaving my dogs in a kennel for the weekend, psht leaving my dogs period. That and I have to come home to an empty home Sunday..though I just thought of a way to avoid that...needless to say I'm already looking forward to coming home. And I haven't even left yet.
Once I arrive, I'll be fine, happy, etc...
Mainly I feel stressed due to my lack of preparedness....I still need to pack, clean my house, and do a load of laundry...and its only 12:00AM.
I did get my hair washed, blow dried and flat ironed back into a manageable state (yes that's all my REAL hair btw. haha) Victoria is off at the kennels, Bubbles & Texas have a new supply of Wellness Dog Food. (I put them on Nutro for about a month, but wow did Bubs pick up weight so we're backing off of that...)And an appointment with their vet, for the weekend. Looked for some more black casual shoes but didn't find anything I liked, but did find two cute skirts as well. So not completely wasted.
Now I really need to go pack... The hardest part of that is deciding what to bring. All the sudden my closet expands and its I have to PICK 4-5 outfits to bring. Like any typical female it normally winds up to be 8-10, but I'll cut it back because I hate excess.
Yeah. Right.
No comments:
Post a Comment