10.02.2009

October 2nd


From October -31

Ordinary Friday....work, with a little bit of pain to remind me I'm human, and just how precious our health is. Its something I refuse to fail to thank God for each and everyday. Pain does make it hard to properly exercise the dogs, but thanks to that^^ little invention..all I have to do is move my arm to let the ball fly, and the dogs exercise themselves.

Our excitment of the evening was finding a mouse in the garbage can. Alive.
 I'd trapped one, but was unhappy to find still more mouse droppings...so I've eliminated all food sources from my cabinets..dog food is in plastic containers, garbage is now in a lidded can. I decided to put the old can in just to see if mouse #2 would fall in, and die. Success...partially....

Bubbles alerted me to some.....rodent activity yesterday, but I was too chicken to check deep into it...though the container did feel oddly weighted...

My sister came over to try and steal some of my food, and I almost conned her into lifting up some of the paper towels I thrown in there, to see if there was anything under there. Unfortunately she was too smart and just peek in the can...so i got to be the one who grabbed the can and saw the mouse peek his nose out.

We both screamed of course and place the can back on the floor. After jiggling it around I decided it was dead, and moved it outside.

But when I went outside to move the can away from the house....mousey was sitting on the towels looking at me. I probably woke a couple of my neighbors, but they are probably too drunk/high to notice.

Being the nice person I am, I took Mousey up the hill and dumped him into the woods....and fled the premisis. Tomorrow I'll probably spend my evening cleaning  my cabinents of mouse droppings.

PUKE.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment! You've got a new follower :)

I would be so freaked out with that mouse issue... Eek! I'm glad you got rid of it!

Groomer Angie said...

You should let Bubs & Tex get it, I would have loved to be there watching you & your sister. LOL