From 0EDIT
First day of a new month, the first day of a new job position, First day of a possible new resolve. Its time for me to start cracking down on some of my bad habits that I've allowed myself to develop over the last year. A work at home job was very detrimental to my mental state of mine, and really invoked a lot of lazy habits...mainly because I had a rediculous amount of time to do things....Procrastination anyone?Now that I'm running to the ends of the earth everyday, I'm starting to streamline my getting-ready-to-leave process. I'm getting a little faster at it, right now it takes about 20 minutes to get ready, take care of the dogs and leave.
It was faster when my dogs could go to work with me, but .....not yet. yeah; *cough* I supposed if I got up earlier........NAAH.
I am going to work on that, but I'm so useless in the morning, I don't know what the point would be.....oh yeah exercise the dogs...some how that doesn't sound appealling at 6AM...for me or them. Believe me if we get up before 9AM, I have to go back and get the dogs out of bed.
I should also try and go to bed earlier...man I'm more productive in the evenings its seems like a pointless venture. But I'm going to TRY.
Also I would like to take the time to say Good-Bye to my Weekends. It was nice getting to know them over the last 9 months, but all good things must unfortunately come to an end. I really hate that but it comes with the territory, one perk though....I can set my own hours I won't be going in all that early ... BELIEVE ME.
Saturday:
Vols VS. AUBURN
No comments:
Post a Comment