10.12.2009

Goals for This Week


Gee where to start........ 

Since my schedule has been hacked, chopped up, and glued back together. I have to make doubly sure I'm up on time and prepared this week.

I was really proud of myself getting up at ...get this...7:30AM not only that, but I was able to walk the dogs BEFORE i left for work. Now if only I could have a repeat performance tomorrow...only this time at 6:30AM.....

Anyways This Week I need to: 
  • Go to bed early - Every night (heehee)
  • Get up early (HAHAHAHAHA)
  • Walk dogs before work 
  • Make Grocery list for Month
  • Call potential Foster family 
  • Keep up my daily photos 
  • Laundry
  • Drink Water ...daily 
And that's at the very least....

1 comment:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Erin, Bubbles, and Texas. I hadn't heard from you for so long that I thought you might have run away from home. that made me sad. Glad you're back!!!