- Age: 20
- Annoyance: Being told obvious things.
- Animal: DOG (duh)
B
- Birthday: September 8th - That would be Today.
- Best weather: Summer
- Been in Love: With all my 8 dogs
- Been on stage: Several Times
- Believe in Magic: nope
- Believe in God: Yep
- Believe in Santa: No....Do you? Seriously?
- Candy: Skittles
- Color: Green
- Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
- Chinese or Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: Cake
- Continent/Country to visit: I like the USA pretty well myself
D
- Day or Night: night!!
- Dance in the rain?: maybe
E
- Eggs: Toad in a Hole
- Eyes: brown
F
- Full name: Erin Leigh ******
- Food: Pizza
G
- Greatest Fear:
- Goals: Help as many kids/people who need Service Dogs
- Gum: Was addicted too it, kind of gotten away from it
- Get along with your parents? For the most part
- Good luck charms: nope
H
- Hair Color: brown
- Height: 5'4
- Happy: Thanks to God Yep!
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: ....well..how about when Jesus comes that way I don't even have to die!!
I
- Ice Cream: Cookies and Cream, Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla....
- Instrument: Piano
J
- Job: Service Dog Trainer & Webmaster
K
- Kick boxing or karate: Karate!
-Keep a journal?: I have like a gazzilion blogs
L
- Longest Car Ride:NC - NJ
- Love: Everyone ::
- Letter: E
-Laughed so hard you cried: Ask my friends! LOL Yes.
M
- Milk flavor: Chocolate
- Motion sickness?: nope
- McD’s or BK: Neither but if I had to choose it would be Burger King
N
- Number of Siblings: 5
- Number of Petes: 2
- Number: 3
O
- One wish: Live in a neighborhood with place I can walk and walk and walk
- Perfect Pizza: Cheese or Pepperoni w/ stuffed Crust
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi
Q
- Quail: no
R
- Reason to cry: Someone died
- Reality T.V.: time killer
- Ring size: 8-7
.
S
- Song:
- Salad Dressing: Ewww none! Hate the stuff!
- Shoe: Flip Flops
- Skipped school?: ..yep
-Slept outside: In a tent
- Sing well?: I can hold a tune and sing harmony...does that count?
-Sing in the shower?: Sometimes
- Swear?: NOPE!!!
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
T
- Time for bed: 11 PM .....at least that's when i start thinking I need to go to bed :-)
- Thunderstorms: Annoying..have to shut your computer off :((
U
- Unpredictable: Life
V
- Vacation spot: My Bed
W
- Weakness: Procrastination
- Worst feeling: Giving away your dog
-Wanted to be a model ever?: Naah
- Where do we go when we die?: Heaven or Hell ... Your Choice!
- Worst Weather?: Extreme Thunderstorms
X
- X-Rays: Nope never
Y
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: Warm fuzzy Feelings
Z
- Zoo animal:Tiger
No comments:
Post a Comment