Now that I am working during the week, and do have weekends off, I finally understand what all the hype is about.
So what do I do to make my weekend restful?
Yep that's right. Clean.I have decided to use my weekends to prepare for the next week, and what better way than to start with a clean house? I think i ts a great way, it makes me feel accomplished when I'm done, and I can start the week, with clean clothes, a clean house, and (if they need it) clean dogs.
This week...at least one need a baath, and so he was hauled into the tub, scrubbed, and sent outside to dry.
Since I normally don't have the house too messy, I found how much I have to clean varies, and normally every two weeks I'll Deeeeeeep clean. And Mop, and do mounds of Laundry, etc.
And than I can organize myself for the next week. Sunday I normally am writing out to-do lists for the next week.
So when Monday comes around I'm all set to go to work again!
Perfect way to spend a weekend IMO.
How do you spend yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment