6.18.2009

Nooot Easy

4 days down, and its still rough getting somethings started.

Such as going to bed early.
HA.

I'm a night owl. Bed and EARLY aren't in my vocabulary. Unless I'm sick.

Sunday night I crashed hard at 6PM!! Due to a migraine type headache. But when I got back up around 10PM, I stayed up till 3AM. Just because.

I'm really really trying for real, and last night I tried, but then I hadn't eaten dinner, so at 10:30, I went and made myself something, got dressed for bed etc..

Happened to check Comcast's homepage, and saw a story about PETA getting on Obama for killing a fly. (Google it)

And so I twittered it.

And then someone replied. Then someone on FB commented, then I replied to both, and they replied back.

Next thing I know, its 12:30, and I'm still at my computer, still haven't brushed my teeth, or washed dishes. And that takes another 10-15 minutes.....

And then I get in bed, and read for another hour...which means it 1:30 or 2 AM before I actually start to go to sleep.

The mind is SUCH a powerful tool. But a tool I intend to use to the inth degree.

But you all can be proud of me. Instead of eating out today I ATE befORE I left, and didn't spend a SINGLE dime.

Mind over Money.

hahahahahahahaha.
P.S. (Wilderwood has started its 2nd graduation of the year, check it out @: gdfpuppyraiser.blogspot.com)

No comments: