6.14.2009

Baby Shower

Our church holds baby showers for expectant mothers...the few that we have. :D I managed to balance doing games, and taking pictures. This is where either its a lack of experience or "bad" lens, but most of the pictures were (once again) just SLIGHTLY out of focus.

That annoys me.

One of the games was to have everyone carry around an "baby" egg. I was surprised how well everyone kept up with their "babies" :D
Baby Eggs

:: The Cake - Ben and I picked it up from Sam's Club earlier...my advice...don't try and walk a dog, and hold a cake at the same time. We did it, but there were a few close calls ::
Shower Cake
Foundant Baby

::My mom made this! I'm so proud of her :D ::
Diaper Cake

::Their youngest loved having the ribbons on her head :D
Baby Girl with ribbons on her head
::She watches intently during the games::
Baby girls staring at her dadd

::These two ladies put on a hilarious skit for the shower!::
Krista and Kelly acting out a skit

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

cute pictures of Caroline!! :) that's mah baby!! :)