Ever since I moved/changed jobs, my budgeting and saving plan went down the toilet.
Mostly due in part to a significant drop in my finances. I know this is not a good excuse, but for the most part I was scared to look at my bank account....not seeing is not believing. That is my motto.
But now that I am back to where I was, I can safely budget again. The hardest part about having a little bit more money, is knowing you have some leeway; meaning if I go over budget about $10...not going to sink my ship.
But when unexpected things happen...such as: Your Cell phone company decides you need a data plan because you got a smart phone, and charges you an extra $45 on your bill....
You'll find that that little $10 is suddenly a lot!
So my goal is too NOT go over budget.
#54 - Anndd I broke down and bought a blender, so I could have smoothies for breakfast, so I can keep on #whateverNoThatIs eating breakfast daily. Which is something I have a hard time doing. Strawberries and Peaches are freezing as I type. Yummys!!
#86 - Practiced for 20 minutes today
#63 - Photographed Kids @VBS
#24 - Walked for three laps {Piddling but tiring}
Mostly due in part to a significant drop in my finances. I know this is not a good excuse, but for the most part I was scared to look at my bank account....not seeing is not believing. That is my motto.
But now that I am back to where I was, I can safely budget again. The hardest part about having a little bit more money, is knowing you have some leeway; meaning if I go over budget about $10...not going to sink my ship.
But when unexpected things happen...such as: Your Cell phone company decides you need a data plan because you got a smart phone, and charges you an extra $45 on your bill....
You'll find that that little $10 is suddenly a lot!
So my goal is too NOT go over budget.
#54 - Anndd I broke down and bought a blender, so I could have smoothies for breakfast, so I can keep on #whateverNoThatIs eating breakfast daily. Which is something I have a hard time doing. Strawberries and Peaches are freezing as I type. Yummys!!
#86 - Practiced for 20 minutes today
#63 - Photographed Kids @VBS
#24 - Walked for three laps {Piddling but tiring}
1 comment:
Have we ever told you that we have 3 blenders? (1 just broke...so we did have 4)
Post a Comment