5.03.2009

Meal Planning Mondays


Annnnnd we're back folks, with another addition of Meal Plannning Mondays!!! This week I'm going to be running hither, thither and yon. Between a Revival at our church, to finals @school, and my job, I don't know when I'll have time to cook...BUT we'll TRY!!!

A few of you commented about me as a college student, cooking...well when you take classes online, and work from home, on the bare minimum, you realize you'd better start doing SOMETHING at home, or you won't have money for the essentials...such as internet.

Monday: Ravioli & Garlic Bread - I tried the recipe last week, and it was Yummy!!! Lots of leftovers to eat up this week.
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Leftovers.....more likely eat out
Friday: Fish and Chips
Saturday: Eat Out
Sunday: Eat Out - Mothers Day ya'KNow!

Am going to make a big effort to eat breakfast, this week!

Visit More great Meal Plans @I'm an Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Groomer Angie said...

That Ravioli dish sounds wonderful!!