No its not pretty.
Lets start with Busy.........Monday my boss emailed me a "huge" list of things I needed to get accomplished by Thursday...including, meeting with families, and creating a system that allowed me to see all information at one time. At the same time, I realized I need to start working on my final project for my web class, as well as finish up the last two chapters in that book. Annnd start on Chapter 12 in my programming class.
So that evening my friend Rebekah went to the Mellow Mushroom to study...and talk, and mostly talk, and squeeze some studying in as well. I was able to read through Chapter 12 and complete that quiz, so it was a sucessful night.....But I still had so much to get done!!
But on a sweeter note, I ordered my new phone from eBay! SMT-5800
After I got lots of negative feedback about getting the Palm Treo, I decided, ok maybe I should look into something else.... and decided to give the SMT-58oo a go.
CNET.com, had nothing but good to say about it, so when I found it on eBay for only $60.00 w free shipping. I bought it.

And also purchased ANOTHER power cord for my laptop!!! **Kaching - Kaching**
Tuesday - I went shopping....the best thing for any stressful situation...lol. And then came home, and forced myself to focus on SOMETHING! I find when I get stressed my ADHD gets worse, and I can't get ANYTHING done.
Wednesday - Another shopping day, bought some more housing decor, and paint for my table.
Seller No.2 sent me tracking information about my power cord, but heard nothing from Seller No. 1.
Thursday - Another day of slaving at the computer, but went out later on that night to meet with one of our foster families, and do some 1:1 training with her, and her pup.
Once home, I began checking out Seller No. 1's ratings again, to see what was going on here..then I started noticing things, like he no longer had ANY items for sell. And that his emails didn't match Seller No. 2's ebay emails. Then 5 people posted negative reviews about just what I was starting to figure out. Nooooooooooooo..
Friday - Met with another foster family 1:1, for about an hour, before Veda and I hit some shops.
Once home, found out Seller No.2 had recived about 10 more negative reviews....and decided to put a claim in with PayPal. So after much conferencing with my parents (also vetern ebayers); I decided to go ahead and look into another phone...........though I did send those emails to spoof@ebay.com...and they'll be looking into that situation.
Saturday - Today was a really productive day, all my web homework is done, as well as my programming homework. I'm really pleased that I won't have much to do tomorrow!!!!
In the meantime, I won another phone on ebay, and am expecting them to ship on Monday.
This seller much more reputable, and responded to my questions with in the hour...very pleased this time, although it was more than I intended to spend. *sigH*
But I am excited to get this phone, as its touch screen! Yeeehaw!! :DWe live and learn.

No comments:
Post a Comment