4.26.2009

Crammmmed

Already my week is jammed back, with training consultations, church events, and finals.....

Monday
VBS Work day. woot. And lucky me not having regular work hours, I have to help out!!
After that I have to fit in 20 minutes of dog excersise, 20 minutes of training, 1 hour of answering emails/preparing forms for new foster families, and 2 hours of studying.
Then @4PM, I leave for M******e TN (about 30 minutes away) and pick up dog from Foster family, and head on to L****n TN (about 45 minutes for M*****e) which equals about 1 hour and 17 minutes away from Knoxville TN.

Tuesday
School, Dog Training/Exercise, Work Stuff, Shopping, Prepare to brief new foster on our program, run puppy class, come home study somemore.

Wednesday
Same...plus another trip to M******e, to deliever pup to new foster.

Thursday
Same....plus a little shopping/running of errands. Some down time.

Friday
Panick as I realize how much work I have put off doing, and start stressing out and loosing focus. Meet another new foster for their 1:1 training.....Plus all of the above.

Saturday
Spend all day glued to computer working on finals...oh wait, another church event.
Spend most of day at church event, and other part of day exercising board dogs, and wee hours of morning scrambling to get stuff done. Yeah...that sounds about right.

Ah the joy of life in the Left Lane!!!

But hey that's my favorite place, so ...(for right now) I'm not complaining.

Although having all of this start, when my friends lives are slowing down, isn't so fun....oh well.

Ya Win Some, Ya Loose Some.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I love your new header. :)

This nice thing about those finals is that you can work on them for little amounts of time, over a couple of days, instead of cramming. Hang in there!