Seriously I'm not!!! I am just without internet for the moment. My family has it at their house, but means I have to pack up a laptop, and trek up the hill with three dogs, so I can get online.
The house is about 85% the way I like it, and the other 10% is going to have to wait until another day. Timothy, is settling in and now that I've gotten some more insight, on working with these dogs, I starting to settle into my role as a trainer.
This week, I'm hoping to establish a routine, so that I can get my grades back above water. It was only two assignments, but after doing well, I'm loathe to let the slip anymore.
Despite having a job, I'm not near in a position to even START looking at another car, so I'm stuck driving my dad's car. His car is not bad, just it has its little issue...such as a loose battery cable.
That cable has driven me up the wall (no pun intended) these last couple of weeks; especially in the snow and cold, its annoying to have to pop the hood, wiggle the cable until the car cuts on, run around the door, climb in, turn the key, only to have it cut off again. Repeat above until car stays on.
SO ANNOYING!!!!
I counted..it took 10 tries onetime, to get the car started.
Finding the good in this situation: it keeps me from going out a lot, thus I'm saving money that might be spent if the car worked right!! And its better than having no car at all!!
Anyways, Here's some scrapbook pages I found time to put together, and we'll talk to you later!


2 comments:
Great scrapbook pages!
Well I hope that you get your house to at least a 98% satisfaction! And that your able to find a good car at a good price.
Sarah and Shadow
Awww! Why don't you ever put this stuff on FB?
Post a Comment