12.13.2008

Helllllooooo

Hey

Its been a while, I know. Sorry, I have a hard time writing about myself.
Since I last wrote, I have kept myself quite busy. Every year the young people at our church give a Holiday dinner for the rest of the congregation. This year was kind of bittersweet, because this was last year I would be able to participate; as next year we should be....not here.

This year we had it catered at big facility, which (I think) took the fun out of preparing the food our selves, but it was easier on the adults so we left it like it was. It was nice to get to sit and eat our food with everyone else. But we enjoy serving our "guests".

Since then, we have adopted a new family member: Please Welcome Texas!!!Texas on pink blanket
Texas on the floor by heater
Check Out His Blog: http://gdfpuppyraiser.blogspot.com
He's a 5-month-old miniature dachshund; amazingly enough, he and Bubbles a love each other, I'm still shocked that my dad let me keep him, but I really needed him to help me through Midnights leaving.

And although its been really hard to come up with a scrapbook layout lately,...heres what I've been able to produce:
"Pocket Full of Sunshine" Layout

As far as the move updates: well.....I sent my registration in to PSTCC, so we'll see what happens, My boss is putting in my notice for the second week in January. And I'm almost through furnishing my kitchen! If Only i could find some money for a new table, that would be awesome!!!

Well I need to go feed my neighbors cat, but I hope to be back soon to blog :D

TTYL (talk to you later)

Erin

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

Sounds like a lovely dinner! Loved reading your blog.