I can blog all day about my dogs, but when it comes to saying something about myself....well....hmmm..most of my life revolves around, letting the dogs in and out, cleaning up after the dogs, walking the dogs, training dogs, socializing dogs, working at a dog daycare...you get the idea.
So I'll try to keep this as ME related as possible.
What is going on in my mind as of now:
- Trying to figure out if I could handle two puppies, moving and college at the same time.
- Figuring out how much time I have left on the clock before its time for me to leave work.
- Trying to schedule my week
- Wondering how Church is going
I have also discovered the wonders of BUDGETING!!! I have felt amazingly free with my money. This week my paycheck was signifcantly smaller then it has been, so I had to reduce the amount of spending I have done. Its amazing how I don't HAVE to go to Sonics EVERYDAY...even though it is hard temptation to overcome: Strawberry Slushies!!
My biggest spending weakness is books, and things for my puppies; my dogs now have a wealth of toys, two new beds, a new crate, and a water bowl and is a fountain. My sister comes to my room for books instead of going to the Library. *sigh* But its getting better.
Just a random thought, reading other peoples blogs, I notice that they do a lot with their friends.
Its not that I don't have friends...I just don't have anyone physically in the same locale I am in now. The difficult part about that is...well...when I am around others, I don't really WANT to hang around long; or I wind up having to do things with them, when I'd rather be at home....doing..what? Another thing is most of my friends on this side of the mountain are younger, and its harder for them to relate to me, so we don't have much to talk about.
But we still have fun despite that. :-)
Anyways, its almost 11:15AM, and I need to fix these dogs some kongs and get them ready for their naps.
TTYL!
Erin Leigh

No comments:
Post a Comment