10.03.2008

October 3, 2008

Hello to all three of you who took the took the time to stop by my blog.
I have been very quiet this week, because well...I'm just feeling a little too overwhelmed to write.
I was finally able to get inside of "my" house, and just all the things that need to be moved out of there is...just a TAD overwhelming! Every room has furniture in it that needs to moved out,and new furniture to replace that. I have decided to keep some of the living room furniture, as it doesn't look so bad, and I like the color. Everything else...has GOT TO GO. The house is old, and smells like it...so a good airing out and cleaning is in order.

My Shopping List:
  1. Paint
  2. Kitchen Table and Chairs
  3. Shelving
  4. Toaster Oven, Cutlery, Silverware, Flatware
  5. Mixing Bowls, Pots and Pans
  6. Posters and Pictures Frames
  7. Lamps
  8. Floor Lamps
  9. Bookcases
  10. Other Miscellaneous Decor
Am I nervous about moving on my own, in a new city? In a word: YES. I'm scared of getting lost, of not being able to find a job, ...or finding one that won't allow my puppies, about starting a new school..and the dog issues there as well..
As well as another thought, that I didn't realize...Midnight -my current guide dog puppy- probably won't be with me by the time I move...and I'm not scheduled for another puppy until MARCH. For me, that completely destroys my desire to want to move...period. *sigh*

But I must; as just the other day, my car door, decided it didn't want to close properly anymore, which means I have to drive with one hand out the window, holding the door closed. What I am saying is, I need a job that can pay enough for me to afford a newer car.....which means I could possibly be looking to move sooner then I think.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!

Campmeeting went well...Midnight did so well during the services, half the people didn't even know she was there!! But she wasss!! And I have proof!

Tomorrow, is a dear friends wedding, one we have hope and prayed for a long, long, time. Its still unreal, to tell you the truth!! I am SOO glad God worked it out for me to have the day off!! Woohoo!!! After that Midnight and I are heading out to a Celebratory dinner with my Co-Workers, our Kennel won the number one spot in WNC!! So we're keeping busy!

I'm off to bed now!
TTFN

2 comments:

Turnip Greens said...

I do have to say that the car door part was funny! Ok... I am trying to go in order here. For you not to have Midnight anymore is also sad to me! I pray for you daily! How many times have I told you this recently? Hopefully things will work out good for you! Anyways enough for now!

Abby said...

You should make a registry...for your house. Like a house warming. :)