My Wacky Schedule:
Monday
8 AM- Walk Friends Dog
1 PM - Walk Friends Dog
2PM - 7PM - Work
Tuesday
7AM-2PM - Work
6PM- 7 PM - Puppy Meeting
Wednesday
2PM - 7PM - Work
7PM-9PM - Church
Thursday
11:30AM - 12:30 PM - Piano Lessons
Friday
Off
Saturday
3PM-6PM - Work
Sunday
7AM -12 PM & 3PM -6PM - Work
Monday
8 AM- Walk Friends Dog
1 PM - Walk Friends Dog
2PM - 7PM - Work
Tuesday
7AM-2PM - Work
6PM- 7 PM - Puppy Meeting
Wednesday
2PM - 7PM - Work
7PM-9PM - Church
Thursday
11:30AM - 12:30 PM - Piano Lessons
Friday
Off
Saturday
3PM-6PM - Work
Sunday
7AM -12 PM & 3PM -6PM - Work
I have NOTHING TO DO. I AM SO BORED.
My family is in Knoxville for the week, after being in Florida for the week before that; not that they help relieve my boredom..its just weird. I don't know.
For once I'm missing school, and actually having something to do on my computer for once...kwim?
So far all i've done this morning is:
Woken up (YAY ME)
Read my bible and Prayed
fed the dogs, busied the dogs,
Checked my email,
Facebook.com
DigiFree.blogspot.com
Google Reader,
Chatted on IM for a bit,
straightened up the bathroom upstairs,
cleared off one counter in the kitchen.
Cleaned up the area outside of my room
Put on my work clothes
Published a blog post
Sent email
Uploaded pictures from yesterday's puppy meeting
Prayed again
Checked my schedule
Straightened my room
Checked facebook again
Checked email again
Published another blog post. (well in a minute I will.)
Wished for another puppy.
Left for work
My family is in Knoxville for the week, after being in Florida for the week before that; not that they help relieve my boredom..its just weird. I don't know.
For once I'm missing school, and actually having something to do on my computer for once...kwim?
So far all i've done this morning is:
Woken up (YAY ME)
Read my bible and Prayed
fed the dogs, busied the dogs,
Checked my email,
Facebook.com
DigiFree.blogspot.com
Google Reader,
Chatted on IM for a bit,
straightened up the bathroom upstairs,
cleared off one counter in the kitchen.
Cleaned up the area outside of my room
Put on my work clothes
Published a blog post
Sent email
Uploaded pictures from yesterday's puppy meeting
Prayed again
Checked my schedule
Straightened my room
Checked facebook again
Checked email again
Published another blog post. (well in a minute I will.)
Wished for another puppy.
Left for work
1 comment:
And you say you're bored...wowsers. :)
Post a Comment