My Car is DeAD!!!!!!!!!
Just the breaks, but still it means I have no transportation and that I have to rely on my parents to get around..but what do you know..but their cars go out too!
My dad was able to fix his breaks last night.. and my mom is driving a rental... and I'm still riding. And this is where we realize just how much I appreciate my junker.
Now instead of sitting in the campus computer lab, I could be out somewhere getting something to eat.
Today is the annual College Activity Day. Free Food, Crowds and Security Guards.
ugh. The food would have been nice.....if I didn't have a dog with me... and if I'd had my library card.
But alas that is in Knoxville TN, along with the rest of my identity. ... money, license..etc...
I hate those events because they break our class up and MAKE us go to this thing for 3 hours, before we HAVE to go back to class.
I personally was dreading it because that meant taking Midnight into Security Guard Central.
But no one stopped or yelled... I did get a evil look from one of them, but he didn't say anything.
And Midnight and I got pictures taken of us by the campus photographer... ok, ok so I saw the guy taking pictures of the "band" or whatever they call that drum beating and maneuvered our way over there... now that i think about it; I don't know why on earth I did that, because I looked a hot mess.
Maybe he'll just put the one of Midnight up and leave me out of it.
hmm...
In other news, only three days left on the job. I don't' know if you all (the few people who read my blog) know, but I got a new job at another doggie daycare - I'm really looking forward to starting there. I was able to maneuver it so that I could have a couple of days off, in between quitting my current job, and starting the new one.
But I will most defiantly miss all the dogs from my current jump .. Kosmo, and Ozzie, All the puppies, Daisy, and Rodeo... Mattie, Jeter ... etc..
*sigh*
Anyways.
Have a good weekend.
I need to find something to scrapbook.

No comments:
Post a Comment